Friday, April 17, 2009

What a day~

Well where do i start~ Today i got up and went to sit on the couch and my stomach was bothering me like crazy! I went and grabbed something to eat after Camden was headed to go drop Brooklyn off at Aunt Peggy's. I sat on the couch and finally decided to get ready for work and my stomach still felt really sour. Well i left for work and and right as soon as i get to 210 i ended up getting sick in the car! :( It went everywhere! So i had to head back home and get cleaned up and of course the car but the car still smelled like vomit! What a day to start out! I was late for work and it pretty much stayed the same, crappy! My stomach has bothered me all day and i have had a headache on top of it.
Well good news on another note Camden's soccer team won their game last night! WOOHOO! He was excited about that. He is still counting the days till turkey season opens! He cracks me up! Other than that it has been a constant battle this past week to get Brooklyn to sleep in her own bed at night. She lays in her bed and crys till someone (DADDY) gives in to her and lets her come to bed with us. So needless to say i dont get much sleep and being pregnant i am always tired. Everynight she has been in bed with us i wake up and she has her feet in my back and one morning it was her feet in my stomach. I dont mind it every once in a blue moon but not every dang night. ITS GETTING OLD! I told her that she cant have a bigger bed till she starts sleeping in her own bed and she told me she dont want a bigger bed! She does really good during the day sleeping in her bed when she takes her naps. I dont know why all of a sudden she dont want to at night! I think someone spoils her toooooooooooooooo much! CAMDEN! Well we will see how things go tonight hopefully i will get some sleep tonight and not have a kid in my back, its bad enough when i go to roll over Camden is there, i dont need more!

1 comment:

  1. Does she have a nightlight? She did fine sleeping in Bella's room, but that could have been because Bella was in the crib?

    Try this link...they are talking about incentives for getting her to sleep by herself all night & since she loves stickers it might work?

    http://www.askdrsears.com/faq/sl20.asp

    ReplyDelete