Thursday, April 16, 2009

WELCOME

Well, i figured this is one way to keep everyone updated on how our family is and how the new pregnancy is coming along. Well everything has been going really good at our house staying busy and working alot. Camden has been helping his boss coach a soccer team in lexington and they have won all their games except for one. Which to me is really good! He cant wait for turkey season. He is counting the days down till it gets here. I have been working and when i am not working i am usually on the go. I do like it when i have time to sit around and relax! Brooklyn is getting ready to start preschool in August of this year and she is really excited about going and can't wait. When she is not at home with mom or dad she is off to Gamma's house (Aunt Peggy's) while we are working. She loves going over there to play with all the kids. She loves definately playing with Emmalee and Tori. She is growing up so fast. She will soon be 4 and i cant believe its been that long ago since i had her.
Well most of you know i am expecting number 2. My first visit was not really a good one! I am much happier now and am looking forward to meeting our new little one in Oct. On my first visit i went in and they told me that as far as along as i should be they should have been able to hear a heart beat and well they couldnt. So they went in and did a sono and they found the baby is only measuring at 5 weeks. So she was concerned. So she made me aware of the possibilities of something not going right. The nurse practioner said where i should be i should be showing 11 weeks. Well according to my last period which was in dec thats what she went off of. Well i made her aware that in jan i spotted alittle but never had a period. Well i was told to come back in a week and see if there was more growth and if there was then i was only 5 weeks pregnant and the dates were way off. Well i made Camden aware of it and he said there is nothing to worry about cause they made wrong dates when i was pregnant with Brooklyn. I worried about it alot and i was upset. I went back a week later and Camden went with me cause i told him i couldnt bear bad news again! We had another sono done and there was more growth which was a relief! We actually saw a heart beat on the sono screen but you could not hear one. So the nurse practioner said she was happy to see there was more growth and that meant i was only 6 weeks pregnant! I was told to come back in 6 weeks!
Well today was my 12 week check up and everything went really good. The nurse came in and took my blood pressure and checked for the baby's heart beat. Well it took her awhile to find one but sure enough there it was thumping away like crazy! The heart beat was 142. My tests all came back good and everything turned out really good. Dr. Cargill came in and she said everything looks really good and she was glad to hear a heart beat. She said all my tests came back good and everything looks to be where i should be. Well the only thing she was worried about was that i lost a total of 7 pounds since my first visit and was concerned i was not eatin. Let me tell ya i am not going to starve myself. When i am hungry i am going to eat! I made her aware i lost weight with Brooklyn when i was pregnant with her so that made her feel alot better. I go back in one month for my 16 week check up.
My morning sickness has went a way thank god! Every now and then i will feel really nausea but i would rather feel that then throwing up all the time. We had a good Easter. Camden and Brooklyn spent easter with my family and they went to my grandma's for a suprise birthday party for her. She got a lot of candy from my mother! She spoils her grandkids! Me on the other hand i had to work all day and it stunk! I was bored out of my mind! Well this is enough for today i will try my bests to keep everyone updated!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the dark side...Brooklyn was a good kid at the party on Easter. I have some pics of her and Great-grandma & Arabella. Oh yeah, she's back to saying "she's drinking milk from your boobies." BTW, I have to thank mom for Arabella's basket of candy. My hips REALLY needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging. We have a blog for the girls too. We will add you as a friend on ours! Can't wait to keep up with you guys this way!

    ReplyDelete