Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Aches and pains

Well the past 2 days i have been having some cramping like crazy! And i figured it would go away and nope i was wrong! I called the dr office today and they made me aware that i have ONCE again a cyst on my left ovaries and that is most likely whats causing the pain since thats where it hurts! I had a cyst on my ovaries when i was pregnant with Brooklyn and never had any problems but this one is different!And when they did my last sono they found one on my vaginal canal and said thats nothing to worry about but never said i still had one or had one on my left ovaries! I was told there was nothing really they could do and she told me to take tylenol and ibuprofen and to put a heating pad on it for 20 min and then take it off for 30 and repeat for a while to see if that helps ease the pain! Well she then said hopefully it wont rupture! I am like what? I hope not cause first off i dont know what it would do and then second of all what's going to happen to the kid? If it continues to bother me i am supposed to call back and then they will see about getting me actually in for a appointment. I dont go back till may 18th to see the dr. I talked to the other nurse practioneer today and she is the one that told me all of that so i am hoping what she said works! I hate pain and its not bad like labor pains but the thought of having a constant pain there is not what i want! So i guess i am going to be in pain till it goes away! NOT FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment