Sunday, December 27, 2009

christmas 2009


Brooklyn and Abby christmas 2009




Christmas this year was a very snowy christmas! Christmas eve we made our way to my parents house so that way we could make it out and Camden could spend christmas with my family and i could make my way to work! We all woke up christmas morning and it had snowed so bad and the drifts were outragious! People were getting stuck on the hill next to my parents and cars off in the ditch. Camden told me to call in cause he didnt want me going in which was fine by me! :) So i did and plenty others called as well. I would rather save my life and car than be in a ditch somewhere and freeze. So i spent christmas with my parents and sisters (after they got unstuck) and some family that could make it up the hill. I was overall happy that i got to spend christmas with my girls and family. Christmas night we adventured out after it took all day to get camden's truck started due to the cold weather and made our way home. As soon as we got to camden they had cleared our roads really well but the street going down to the house was not touched so we had to venture the cars threw about 8 to 10 inches of snow to get down to the house. Saturday someone had came down and plowed our road for us which i was very thankful instead of having to drive threw it. Sat evening we went to Bella's 1st bday. Today our neighbor finished up and plowed our street some more all the way down to our vehicles.
Brookyln loved all of her presents from everyone and loved santa's gift. So we have been watching all the new full house movies better than watching the same one over and over again.We also went to see the new chipmunk movie on christmas eve just me and brooklyn. Very cute movie and definatley will be buying it when it comes out. Abby didnt really know what was going on but got lots of cute clothes and her very first cabbage patch baby from brooklyn. She is now officially 2 months old and we weighed her last night and she is 13 1/2 pounds. My baby girl is getting to be a big girl! She is also up to eating 6 oz bottles. Its usually every 4 hrs but sometimes longer in between. She is still sleeping really well. Overall a good christmas and now to get threw the new year and then off to 2 new babies in our family. Cant wait to meet Miss Lilleigh(I think thats how she spells it) Rae and Mr Evan

Next month got 2 baby showers to go to one just to go too and one to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment