Saturday, November 7, 2009

Maternity leave

Yesterday Camden brought me the mail when he came home from work and it had my maternity leave papers in it. Well i thought since i had a c section that they would make me be off 8 weeks but i was wrong it has me only off 6 weeks! I am not going to complain cause i am actually starting to go crazy staying at home. There is only so much you can do and after you get done cleaning there is nothing left to do. I could not be a stay at home mommy! So my last day of maternity leave is Dec 4th! :( I am not really looking forward to going back to work but i am in a way! It will be here before i know it!

1 comment:

  1. That's weird...did someone not get the news that you had a c-section? I'd talk to HR about it. Even if you're going stir crazy!

    ReplyDelete