Thursday, July 9, 2009

~24 week check up~

I went to the dr office on tues and it went rather well. It was my glucose testing so i had to down a nasty fruit punch drink. Nothing like a pure sugar drink! NASTY! I felt like crap all day from that test and even though i ate something it still made me feel like poop! I have not gained any weight since my last visit so i have a feeling its gonna be like last time with Brooklyn and gain it all my last 2 months! I go back on monday the 13th to have a 3 d sono done and i am hoping (cross the fingers) that this is gonna tell 100% of what the sex of the baby is! So we will see!
Tuesday Brooklyn went to my supervisiors' house and played with Macynna! She had so much fun with her and played all day. She played a total of 6 hours in the pool and she was a little crispy from it but she is once again like Camden and she is tan after 2 days! That evening she slept from 7:45pm to 8:30 the next morning! Yesterday Camden and Steven went down to truman and went fishing! They had no luck catching fish so they came back early and went somewhere else fishing! That evening Camden came home and started mowing and we put up Brooklyn's green pool. We have a lot to teach her because she kept getting in and out and now there is grass floating in it! GO FIGURE! I finished up mowing and ran over a brown snake, dont know what kind it was but i keep seeing them in the same spot in the yard, well anyways other than that not a lot going on at our house! Brookyln is having a blast playing with Macynna and going to her grandma's house and playing in her pool!

1 comment: