Sunday, May 10, 2009

~What a mother's day~

Where to begin! First off i had to work! BOOO! Which today was so boring at work and was pointless for all those people to be there cause we were not busy! I didnt want to go to work today, i wanted to stay home and spend time with Brooklyn. Well i ended up going to work and had a boring day and then when i got off thats when it went to crap! I got into it with Rishae, Brooklyn's godmother! Long story short it didnt go to well at first and now its to where she wants to sit down and talk and straighten things out. I went to my parents and spent some time with my mommy and my grandma was there so i got to see her for a bit. Well Brooklyn was getting cranky so we ended up leaving at 9ish. Brooklyn gave me lellow(yellow) flower, is what she calls it! She cracks me up when she says yellow! Other than that nothing new has been going on here at the house. The other day we walked up to the mail box to grab the mail and our neighbors dogs came running over to us and she got scared. I told her they were not going to jump on her and they wouldnt lick her and they just wanted to walk. She proceeded to tell me that she only likes the lellow dog and not the black one! LOL She cracks me up! So our neighbors yellow dog is officially named lellow and she says she likes him! WOW cant believe she actually said she liked a dog. It tried coming near her and she gotten frightened.

1 comment: